Stamfordham First School would like to welcome you and your children to the school. As a parent you are automatically a member of the' Friends'. The 'Friends' do their best to provide events that the whole school community will really enjoy, as well as raising much needed funds for the school. Of course, all this will enhance the education and experience your child has at school, whether by providing computers, sports equipment, assisting with school trips, or refurbishing the school grounds. The 'Friends' Committee would appreciate it if you would take a few minutes to complete this questionnaire:
Name: Contact Telephone No:
Child’s name and class:
1. What sort of events would you enjoy attending, e.g. quiz night, ladies night, beer and skittles etc?
2. Do you have any skills, hobbies or hidden talents that may be useful e.g. painting, carpentry, gardening, baking, financial, marketing?
3. Do you work for/own a company that might be prepared to donate a raffle prize or sponsor a stall at our Christmas or summer fair?
4. Do you work for a company that has a Company Matched Giving scheme for employees such as a bank or building society? If you don’t know, would you be prepared to ask them?
5. Would you be interested in joining the committee to help plan and organise events and fundraising? (We meet for about two hours every 4 – 6 weeks).
6. Would you be prepared to be called upon to help with larger events?