Hello Class 2,
Miss Snowball here!
I hope you are all keeping well. I’m sorry you can’t come into school right now but we need to stay safe at home for the next couple of weeks. Don't worry I’ve got some great activities on here to keep you busy so enjoy your tasks. Parents/carers, I will pop up a timetable each week but please feel free to do activities in any order so it works best for you as I know it is hard balancing home, work and school. Little and often is the best way but if you do find the time table too much, topics such as maths/literacy and reading should be the priority if possible.
Here are some notes for families:
- Each week there will be a new timetable with activities across the day. PLEASE find links for you to click on for each maths lesson teaching video before completing the worksheets on our class website.
- In maths there will be a bit of teaching on a video link then there is either a worksheet/some practical ideas as follow up work.
- For ALL subjects you may want to print the worksheet or make up your own worksheet, see how you feel at the time. Don’t worry if you can’t print out the worksheets, your child can just write the activity on pieces of paper.
- Please see lesson videos from Miss Snowball on Class DOJO.
- On a Friday we will arrange a Class Zoom to share a story/activity together as a full class.
- On a Monday, Miss Snowball will meet with children at home on zoom for a literacy lesson.
- I've included a physical challenge each morning to keep your child active. Every afternoon your child can focus on other core subject areas; each week the timetable mirrors our usual timetable in school.
- As always, I’m very proud of our Stay At Home Superheroes, so please can you send a picture of one piece of work a day on DOJO as I’d like to give comments back as quickly as I can and monitor learning.
- I will still be teaching key worker children in class but will be in contact with families through Dojo, phone calls/video.
- Before opening any of these folders, please do not feel under pressure to print anything. All work can be recorded on lined paper.
If you have any problems, or you would like any extra support please get in touch with me on DOJO and I will reply as soon as possible. I will still be teaching each day with key worker children but we will get through it together and I will support you all as much as I possibly can.
MOST IMPORTANTLY- HAVE FUN Remember to take 'brain breaks', I have popped a few of my favourites on the class page!
Miss Snowball, Mrs Walters and Mrs Jeffrey :)